Ruscilli Construction originated as a specialty contractor and has since evolved into a full-service organization offering inhouse preconstruction, program management, construction management, design/build, general contracting, trades contracting, and construction consultation services. This is supported with state-of-the-art estimating, value engineering, scheduling and electronic systems technology.
The firm was organized in 1945 by Louis G. Ruscilli, Jr., who was shortly joined in the company by his father, Louis Ruscilli, Sr. The firm was incorporated in Ohio in 1959. L. Jack Ruscilli, the firm’s Chairman, and Robert A. Ruscilli introduced the company and its clients to the design/build concept of construction in 1967. As a result, Ruscilli Construction has grown from a small trade contractor to one of the largest full service construction firms in the Midwestern United States.
Ruscilli is a total building resource offering unparalleled service and value serving a wide variety of markets including commercial office buildings, industrial manufacturing complexes, public/private school facilities, retail space, recreation applications, and market rate and senior housing complexes. The Ruscilli Way continues to be the doctrine that governs our company. Displayed on every job site, the doctrine is a visual reminder of the characteristics expected of all our associates.
Now in its 4th generation and 76th year of family ownership, the company continues to flourish under the leadership of Robert A. Ruscilli, Jr. (Tony), and Louis V. Ruscilli. Under their direction, Ruscilli Construction Company continues to build upon its foundation of repeat clients with unparalleled client satisfaction.