Working in coordination with the design professional, our Post Construction team determines substantial completion of the work, or designated portions thereof, and prepares a list of incomplete or unsatisfactory items. Ruscilli will then establish a schedule for the completion of each item, and will coordinate correction and completion of the work.
With the client’s maintenance personnel, Ruscilli will direct the check-out of utilities, operations systems, and equipment for readiness and assist in their initial start-up and testing by the trade contractors.
Ruscillii will determine final completion and provide written notice to the client and the design professional that the work is ready for final inspection. Upon this notice, we will:
- Secure and transmit to the A/E required guarantees, affidavits, releases, bonds, and waivers.
- Turn over to the client all keys, manuals, record drawings, and maintenance stocks.
- Summarize bidding and performance history of trade contractor for future use in specific geographic areas.
Upon request, Ruscilli will also provide Activation Services. These services may include:
- Provide services related to investigation, appraisals, or evaluation of existing conditions, facilities or equipment
- Verification of the accuracy of existing drawings or other client-furnished information
- Services related to maintenance of the completed facility, obtaining or training maintenance personnel, or negotiating maintenance service contracts